Who are we ?
- NEWEN group is a French leading audiovisual group specialized in the production and distribution of TV programs. NEWEN is active in all genres of TV production (scripted, non scripted programs and animation) with around 750 hours of new programs broadcasted every year.
- Newen group is owned by FLCP, a private investment company specialized in media and communication with an entrepreneurial approach and a long term vision.
- FLCP is held by Financière XVI (65%), a holding company controlled by Fabrice Larue, and by the BPCE group (35%), one of the largest French financial institution.
A diversified actor : 3 production groups :
Our development strategy in the contents :
- An umbrella brand for our international activities and our development team.
- A new brand reflecting our creative vision.
- A dedicated team to accelerate the growth of our 3 main production houses (Telfrance, Be Aware and Capa).
Our vision :
- Combine the expertise of a dedicated research and development unit with the creativity of internal development teams in each production company.
- Create a leading and diversified audiovisual group, active in the production and the distribution of programs and present in the main European markets.
Key strategic axes :
- Accelerate our international coverage by partnership agreements in Europe.
- Identify and recruit new talented producers.
- Develop our non scripted programs activities (Entertainment, Reality TV, Game Shows, Factual, Talk shows, Magazines….)
- Create specific contents dedicated to Brands and New media : short formats for internet, mobile….
- Develop ancillary products and product placement activities.
- Strengthen our distribution activity in the field of the acquisition and of the sale of formats.